Web Browser help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexqd3

In Runtime
i just formatted my hard drive, and i must have forgot to install something because everytime i go to a website where there suppose to be picture, and icons there is a "X" on it instead. what do i need guys? it does this with internet explorer, and my firefox.

well that probably means it can't read the format of the picture so try downloading the latest versions of each browser (ie would be ie6.0??? try dling the latest IE on microsoft's site and see what happens)

diabloII said:
well that probably means it can't read the format of the picture so try downloading the latest versions of each browser (ie would be ie6.0??? try dling the latest IE on microsoft's site and see what happens)

i have the latest:(

Check your firewall settings. Sounds like you are blocking the graphics.

I had a similar problem with web graphics (no animations) because the "Ad Block" setting was set to max. I turned it off and I got my animations back.

Trotter said:
Check your firewall settings. Sounds like you are blocking the graphics.

I had a similar problem with web graphics (no animations) because the "Ad Block" setting was set to max. I turned it off and I got my animations back.

thank you so much. my zone alaram was blocking it. thanks alot!

Im having a similar problem, i can few all pictures except ones with naked old ladies in em.... What the hell am i gonna do!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom