• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No(Sucks Hell)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
yea i figured but my best friend died last night and it kinda hurt me. somethings close to you hurt you most you know, even if you are joking. thats why me and my g/f just had a fight like 30 min ago. BTW im not trying to jack this thread i just figured i needed to make a point.

Kind of sad for you! Death sends shivers down my spine, cuz you think some1 is gone 4ever from this earth!!! Sorry if you go offended man! Back to the INTEL vs. AMD

He even agreed that AMD was great for gaming alone and Intel was great for everything else. However, Nubius said he likes AMD as an underground thing
No I didn't say AMD was solely for gaming and Intel covered EVERYTHING else as that's a pretty small margin for AMD. And I also said they seemed more like the underdogs in the CPU industry not cause they are 'underground' lol.

The fact remains each manufacturer will keep releasing bigger and better chips. For a while AMD will be ahead, then Intel then AMD, and just back and forth until one goes out of business or something.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
watch for new systems out of dell based on AMD soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally
Where did you hear this? I just read an article recently about the fact that the CEO of Dell specifically said he didn't want to use AMD processors in the dell machines even though the demand for them was up.

Intels stock has also gone down and AMD's continue to rise. Intel got a head start on the CPU industry really although AMD has been around for it's fair share of years too. Intel are marketing whores who mainly direct all their money to advertising big numbers and not really actually telling people what those numbers mean. That's why you basically gotta know somewhat about computers to even know of AMD. Most people only know 'Intel' as CPU manufacturer because they've heard nothing but 'Intel inside!' most their computer lives.

This thread is pointless though. Each manufacturer has a chip that's good for everyones purposes. You can find pro's and cons for each CPU too so it really doesn't matter either way.

i voted AMD, even i'm on intel. cause i know AMD's the best.
Ditto.
Shame on you traitor. We will still accept you into our army if you vote for AMD.
Nay! We must slaughter all that oppose the mighty sovereignty of AMD. To arms! To arms!
soldier2kb.jpg
[/IMG]
:D :D :D :D :D

As Nubius Said "This thread is pointless though. Each manufacturer has a chip that's good for everyones purposes. You can find pro's and cons for each CPU too so it really doesn't matter either way." Amen to that Nubius,But i have to laugh my A$$ off because just about every single day some one create's the same stupid thread asking which is better.

ROFLMAO, omg reg, sick img, just for that, AMD deserves to pwnsx0r the world harder then it has ever b4!!!! 1337|\|3$$ 4 @!! ;) :p

you guyz don't get it. I want as many posts on this thread as I can!!

[quote thingy] just about every single day some one create's the same stupid thread asking which is better.[end quote thingy]

I ain't asking which is better foo, I am TELLING which is better.

oh... and If I tell people the truth, then they wont post anymore of those threads because they will be convinced!

Next time use the EDIT button man.

- Nubius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom