Which case?

• Black and Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black and Silver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it is clocked lower but it has TWO cores and we all know a little OC can work wonders...hmm, i like.

atm dual core is almost usless in games but soon that will change. If you have the money i would wait it wont be long before its released, and it also wont be long until games that put dual core to use become available.

So is the FX and X2 lines being merged? If not, I am going to have a hard time deciding between an X2 or FX in my next rig.

JFlo said:
atm dual core is almost usless in games but soon that will change.

Ok, this is true if you plan on building a computer to play todays games and NO games in the future. Another point i would like to make is that MOST of you don't have first hand dual core experience. I've been using one for a while now and i don't need to explain the positives for those who've used dual core. It's just wham bam keep your mouth shut if you don't know what dual core can do. From running multiple programs to going in and out of programs to ALT-Tabbing in and out, it's seemless on my setup. If you haven't used a dual core, you just don't know, and i don't want to hear it. LoL, i'm done ranting :) .

Meh, I really don't care too much about this because i know that i'll never be able to afford it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom