Volume Losted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
yesturday i remoted my harddrive and today i turned it on. and there was no sound i went to higher from my keyboard the volume didnt work so i went into the system and found the volume control and it said no mixer and know i dont have sound it say to install.

sorry typed it to fast. Ok last night i reformated my hardrive. And today i turned my computer on. And there was no sound at all i tried to up the volume from my keyboard. And it didnt work, i went into the system folder and found my volume control and when i opened it it sas. No mixer need to install when i first connected this computer i had sound no problem then i reformated it last night and now no sound.

if you're using onboard sound, go to shuttle's site and redownload the audio drivers for your motherboard

heh..volume losted

everything in your computer requires drivers dude. You formatted so of course there'd be no sound.

Like diablo said, if it's onboard sound then go to your mobo manufacturers website or use the drivers CD that shoulda come with your mobo.

If you have a PCI sound card you need to find the maker and google up it's name for drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom