ViewSonic VX710 opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, its actually the slower . . .

but i guess you figured that out . . .

when did you get it though? because if they're saying ultrafast 25ms, then it must be very old . . .

now a days, theyre saying super fast 16ms and ultra fast 12ms . . . and uber-fast 8ms for some new lcd hdtvs

hope you're not going to play games or do fast moving stuff on the monitor . . . can only go 40FPS

16ms =62.5FPS
12ms =83.3...FPS
8ms = a GODLY 125FPS!

and the 6800gt/x800xt play games at about 130-135fps, so you dont lose a lot of action with 8ms . . . oh man, i have a sudden urge to delay my plans for that 20.1" lcd i wanna get

yah.. when I scroll down, theres lag, but there isn't much of a difference in games. Actually smooth, but still slow in a way.

koldapu said:
haha, its actually the slower . . .

but i guess you figured that out . . .

when did you get it though? because if they're saying ultrafast 25ms, then it must be very old . . .

now a days, theyre saying super fast 16ms and ultra fast 12ms . . . and uber-fast 8ms for some new lcd hdtvs

hope you're not going to play games or do fast moving stuff on the monitor . . . can only go 40FPS

16ms =62.5FPS
12ms =83.3...FPS
8ms = a GODLY 125FPS!

and the 6800gt/x800xt play games at about 130-135fps, so you dont lose a lot of action with 8ms . . . oh man, i have a sudden urge to delay my plans for that 20.1" lcd i wanna get

It is copywrited 2004. Fairly New.

In overall, the monitor doesn't have a huge effect when it comes to gaming? 99% of it is computer hardware right?

the monitor doesn't have a huge effect when it comes to gaming?

the only big difference is gaming between a CRT, and LCD. if your talking about compairing with other LCDs, im not shur how noticable the difference is.

what is a good dot pitch and max res?
for CRT or LCD?

the smaller the dot pitch the better, but the dot pitch on CRT prolly isnt as noticable no matter wat size it is, compared to LCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom