video explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuke

Daemon Poster
I know this is not about computer stuff, but I have a video and a playstation 2, the playstation 2 has a cable that has 3 connectors, white, yellow and red. I tried to connect them to the video, and you know video has 3 connectors, yellow,red and white. so it didn't work. what other things I can try with video? help plz. I know this is not computer talking, but i just need help right now.

try connecting it to your tv and mess with the channels or connect it to a dvd or vhs player and mess with that.

good sniper, I already connected the cable from TV to video. I already tried all the channels too. You know what I am talking about. Do you think those connectors i'm putting in the video, is it a right thing or not. do you know what are those white, red, yellow connectors in the video.

yea i have a ps2 i had that problem one time.yellow is video red is right sound and the white is the left sound.

does the video has the be turned on or what. I connect the cable from tv to the video. I also connect those white, red, yellow cables to the playstation. Oh yeah, i also have sony playstation, if that make sense. Do i need to connect any other cables at all.

ty, darksniper, man you are great guy. I changed the channel and It work. thank you again man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom