video card woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

puterdad

Solid State Member
Hello.. I have a question I hope you guy's can help with. I had a 9800 pro AIW and it took a dump on me so I rma'd it and had a 9600xt for backup. Well I just got the 9800 pro back and it is still showing artifact all over the screen. So ATI is sending me a brand new card(lucky me) Anyway I stuck my 9600xt back in till the new card comes and went out and bought Painkiller,now it is locking up all over the place. And I run farcry with my card?? I know farcry hit your system a little harder than painkiller. I do not have it overclocked (do have overdrive on though) I know it is not heat related my monitor's say it is 38c cpu and 41c vpu. So I took out the card and cleaned out the agp slot still the same thing. Is this a bug in the game? System specs are p4e 3.2@3.4 1 gig pc3200 Antec server case with 6 fans 3 intake (front) and 3 outake (back and top) and have this on the 9800 pro AIW http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=35-118-211&DEPA=1

Any suggestions would be greatfull. I am using the omega drivers. Can it be my motherboard and if it is will sandra detect any problem's? Or what is a good program to let me know if my mobo is going out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom