Video Card/RAM Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly none of them, with the amount your spending right their for minimal upgrades to an antique PC, your better off basicly building a new one.

Ouch! $134 for an FX 5200?!?!? You could get a 6600 GT for a little over $200 which dwarfs that card. Build yourself a new PC, its not worth upgrading that old one.

It's Canadian dollars. I need it, I ain't building one yet, I need 10000 bucks for it. lol.

i hope that was a typo. Hell, u could get an fx-55, 4 gigs of RAM, dual ultra 512mb, and a nice LCD monitor for a lot less than that lol

If i were u, i would wait and save instead of going for an incremental step.

um i hope you're not using the plasma with your computer, the refresh rate sucks i think

also, why are you getting a plasma when you should be getting a new comp first..

With the new comp, I'm getting a plasma, lol. Not with this piece of crap I'm running. Anyways my dad won't let me, says it runs fine, WTF A CELERON RUNS FINE????????? lol.

I got my new computer (which is AWSOME) for $724 USD, including shipping in that. It's pretty nice, and it'll run everything.

-SkyHi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom