Video Card Diagnostic programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphael Argus

Daemon Poster
Can someone please recomend a program that will run diagnostics on a video card? I think my video card is starting to die and it's only about 6 weeks old. Trying to find a good peice of freeware software to test it and have no idea where to start.

There's really no specific program to test it. You simply need to run a graphic benchmarking program like 3dmark or aquamark...if your card either causes the program to crash, freeze, computer restart, or if you see Artifacts on the screen ( little glitches) then you know your card is dying or is dead. If you've OC'd it back it down, if not then if it's 6 weeks old, send it back to the manufacturer....I got my card in April, it died in june, I sent in an RMA Request to the manufacturer in july, had the form laying around...didn't get it sent in until September and they still promptly replaced my card, so always use manufacturer warrenties if available ;)

Yeah ...

www.futuremark.com

Download a product called 3DMark and it will benchmark and diagnose your video and a few bits n bobs of your system.

Hope this is what u r looking for!
Good Luckus

- ZEDDY :p

EDIT: lol Nubius u got there before i did ...

Just use the edit button next time instead of making another post ;)

- Nubius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom