Video Card!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL!!! well if i dont get 2 PCs.. then i dunno what imma do!! LoL!! i think actually im bout to buy this plain, no window, white case.. and mod a HELL outta it!! then build the inside kinda nicely too!! then after that, imma see what money i got left... and if i got a decent amount!! i might slowly start on another PC to MOD!! LoL "comp that raises hell" haha!!

lol...cool man, are you gonna get 2 for like a 1 on 1 lan game of some thing of sort...that's what i'm sort of gonna do. i'm building mine that's gonna play games and then my friend can use my dads and we'll just do a team speak or some thing...fun stuff man.

yea... well when i have friends come over, they usually bring their comp anyways.. but this way would be easier!! and i just think it would be kinda kew to have 2 comps sittin here side by side.. and i can just use em both, they are both mine!! LoL!! but yea... first imma get this white plain case, and mod it like crazy, and prolly put some tight shit in it!! and then imma see what imma do with this case im usin now!! xmas is comin up, so i might use xmas for some parts!! and put together this shweet ass setup!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom