vid cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

iliketea

Solid State Member
can any gamers please post what vid card they have and what fps they get for any of the games they play? any additional info would be appreciated.

trying to decide on a vid card...thinking about the MSI 6600gt at the moment. also looking at eVGA cards (all of the 6 series).

thanks.

Leadtek 6600GT (in sig). I don't know my FPS but I just got Doom 3 and it runs great.

I strongly reccomend the 6600GT. You won't be dissapointed.

eVGA 6600GT.

100-300 FPS in Half-Life 2, on medium settings. Depends on level.

I strongly suggest this card.

FRP found with Fraps.

I don't know the fps, but in half life 2 I have everything on high 4x aa 8x af and get over 60fps, but don't have anything to measure it.

I have a xfx 6800

Fading theory why not put it on high settings, your missing out on eye candy.

Fading theory why not put it on high settings, your missing out on eye candy.
Agreed, as long as it stays above 30fps your fine, so max it out until you get lag.

Oh, and I have the BFG 6800GT. I put vertical sync on which maxs FPS at refresh rate, so mine just basically pins at 60fps at high 4x/8x. I don't know if it is an elusion, but it just seems smoother with Vsync on....

100-300 FPS in Half-Life 2, on medium settings. Depends on level.

i run just fine with all high/reflect 4xAA and 16xAF! you should turn your settings all the way up!

btw, eVGA make the best cards, and leadtek makes the coolest cards (stock)

Re:

Hello,

I have an Inno3D GeForce FX5700LE 256MB AGP Graphics Card. I'm not an extreme gamer, but i'm quite the gaming addict.

I find it handles well in games such as Halo, Joint Operations and Half Life 2. However, for optimal performance with minimal lag, I have to stick to an 800 x 600 resolution and ocassionally have to lower display settings to either normal or low. I hardly play with anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering on, because it hinders performance quite considerably.

I haven't measured any FPS readings from any of my games, because I've never been too bothered, and because I'm afraid that it won't reach double figures...:p . But generally speaking, I'm satisfied with the performance most of the time.

I settled for this average graphics card because I didn't want to spend too much...well actually I couldn't because I had a tight budget. Now I wished that I kept saving so I could get something in the 6000 range, or 5900, maybe even a high end ATI :rolleyes: :( ...

I'm quite literally a 'poor gamer'...:(

Ive got a Radeon X850 XT. In CS: Source, i have Res at 1280x960 with 6xAA, 16xAF, all settings on highest and i got 75.5 FPS on the built in stress test. in HL2 i get about 65-70 FPS. HL2 is more demanding IMO.

with 4AA/16AF i get like 90fps in css if i remember correctly

my card won't go up to 6AA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom