Very shcoked at nVidia

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
wow... hey everyone... I just ran aquamark and i got a score of 8,374. Jeezes my overall fps was 11. wth.... I thot a geforce 5500fx was okay not crappy... Jeez this sucks lol . Any suggestions on how to fix this or is this is just normal and my gfx card sucks... Wow...

the 5500 isn't at all a powerful card man =/ Especially with the FX series, ATI destroyed it pretty much. Unfortunately I didn't know that when I bought my card, I got the FX 5700, I think I get 19K in aquamark.

But that seems pretty on par with that card.

now..nubius.. have u heard of World of Warcraft? if u did , do u think my comp can handle it and mayb not play as smooth as a 6600gt buht okay...

Yeah I've heard of it, never played it or even looked into the specs though as to what kind of machine it needs. Go search on the net for the requirements to play it. Generally those kinds of games aren't THAT intensive though so it should be able to handle it, but don't quote me on that :p

WoW is very RAM intensive, if you have the $$, you may want to add another 512 stick

i get 55,000+ in aquamark with my nvidia chipset (but it is a 6600GT)

I have no real suggestions for you though... except make sure you arent running other programs when you run aquamark as it takes your cpu score into account too!

lol no wonder!! i run other programs like bittorents and media player and aim in the background lol.. thanks, my score is 11,000 now. Il consider the 512 stick as soon as i get the money.. lol and no nubius i wont quote u on that =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom