V-COM SystemSuite 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

Baseband Member
Two questions about this prog which sounds and looks totally awesome. I know it does spyware removal and has a great anti-virus package, but does it detect and remove adware too?? And, do you think SystemSuite 6 will work with windows pro x64 edition?? Thanks !!

I've been using system suite since version 4 and I like it but no it doesn't remove adware. I run it with adaware by lavasoft. check with vcom whether it works with x64. Not sure.

You could download the demos for those and try them, but you can only really use one suite utility at a time. 1 firewall, 1 antivirus scanner, etc...Lots of people like norton's utility. I think it's too intrusive and hogs up way too many resources. I haven't used mcafee since it was just a virus scaning system.

I have right now: windows x64 pro firewall, avast! antivirus, spybot, and ad-aware pro. Is that enough would you say??

Along with System suite 6.0 I use Adaware, Spybot S&d, Microsoft antispyware and SpywareBlaster. I think ya got it covered but if ya use system suite you won't want to use windows firewall. It's conflicting with system suites firewall. Just remember to get any and all updates every week. System suite has an auto update feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom