USB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruben

Baseband Member
I have a Packard Bell with AMD-K6-2processor,4 GB,96 MB,
My PC won't recognize anything hooked up to my USB's.I have 2 on the PC and a USB card.They are in enabled mode.I borrowed a scanner with it's own power cord and it does find "new equip. 6600 usb scanner" but when it tries to install it after I have inserted the CD's it says,""vizMicro.dll file not found".I have tried to install it various ways. I have searched my PC internally and it's master CD and, no one seems to know that .dll file,I have even looked it up in countless websites but to no avail. I have a webcam and it works on another PC but on mine after I install the driver go thru Wizard to search for new hardware the PC says "new hardware not found! I don't know if the USb is 1.1 or 2.0 but the webcam is a 1.1 Could my USB's work only if the hardware has it's own power cord?
Any help will be appreciated !

I'm going to guess your problem is because of the Operating System. What OS do you have? Check out Microsoft's website and see what the say in the troubleshooting section. Click on the auto update feature of the OS if it has it to get any patches that might be available for the OS. The problem is not power nor what USB port you have, I can tell you that much. I'm betting it's a compatability problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom