Usb Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was working until my computer shut off and it worked just fine without any windows updates. my comp shut off while playing and then the problem started

that could be but the USB's get power they detect that there is something plugged in when i plug my mouse in but it cant detect what it is, but when i plug my joystick in it doesnt even detect anything is there

When you were playing your game.. You were using your joystick im assuming? Could be the reason that the usb and the joystick dont work. Have you tried the joystick on another system?

yes i was using it, but my gamepad also doesnt work so i dont see how that would screw both of them up

Im assuming you swapped the devices around between the ports? (Moving mouse, plugging joystick in where mouse works, etc)

Was your gamepad plugged in at that time aswell? Anything in the usb when it crashed couldve been toasted. Including the usb controller itself.. It's possible there was a small power flux (dunno how likely it is for just the usb to die in that scenario) that killed everything. Do you have a surgeprotector/ups for your system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom