usb flash drives

Status
Not open for further replies.
USB flash drives are simply a portable hard drive, similar to a floppy disk, or optical disc.... They will carry whatever you want, as long as there is ample free space on the drive. They are cheap now too.... I got a 1 Gig drive for just under $60 like a month or 2 ago.

EDIT: I should say they are getting CHEAP(ER)... Compared to HDD's, they are expensive for their relatively small size...

better get one of these , their the fastest , alot of ppl arent aware that theres a major speed diffrences among various usb flash drives
1) GeIL DAViD 100
2) OCZ Rally
3) Apacer Handy Steno
4) Lexar JumpDrive Lightning

They can hold ANY FILE, as long as you dont' go above the size limit.

jeremy said:
better get one of these , their the fastest , alot of ppl arent aware that theres a major speed diffrences among various usb flash drives
1) GeIL DAViD 100
2) OCZ Rally
3) Apacer Handy Steno
4) Lexar JumpDrive Lightning

How are the Sandisk USB drives?
http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Catalog(1013)-USB_Flash_Drives.aspx

I'm in the market for a 1GB or 2GB, so I'm just curious :p

M4A1 said:
They can hold ANY FILE, as long as you dont' go above the size limit.

How are the Sandisk USB drives?
http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Catalog(1013)-USB_Flash_Drives.aspx

I'm in the market for a 1GB or 2GB, so I'm just curious :p

Sandisc are really inexpensive, and really reliable. They however are about half the speed of high peformance OCZ drives.

But if you get a cruzer micro you get 3 skins (+ no skin which is silver) so you can make it match your outfit

DJ-CHRIS said:
Sandisc are really inexpensive, and really reliable. They however are about half the speed of high peformance OCZ drives.

But if you get a cruzer micro you get 3 skins (+ no skin which is silver) so you can make it match your outfit

Whats a good OCZ usb drive that you recommend?

SAMSUNG are now planning to use Flash Drives instead of HDD's to make laptop light. Also flash drives are faster than HDD's. But fd's are costly. 100 MB is equvalent to 80 GB HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom