USB driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipa

Baseband Member
heya i just bought the P4P800-E DELUXE mother board from ASUS....it was working great but it just doesnt want the USB(universial serial bus) Controler to instal it keeps telling me that i am missing a file on my disk called usbehci.sys

I tried looking on the internet for it but i couldnt seem to be able to find it...any ideas?"

p.s. this is the 3rd thing i have made a new thread about today and so for you have got em all! hopefully you get this one also!!!!

I thought the drivers were on xp (I think it needs sp1)

maybe there is a corrupt file on your copy of xp.

If they are on the motherboard, than they would be in the bios, maybe that would need to be flashed.

no drivers are on your motherboard...

try installing it again, when you do so, and it asks, direct it to one of these folders:

C:\Windows\system32
C:\Windows\system32\drivers

if one doesn't work, try the other.
in some cases, you need to point it right to the driver since it decides it doesn't want to do it on its own

can you show me exactly what it shows? would be easier, usually if it can't find a file, it asks you to tell it where it is.

the versioin of windows shouldnt matter....it is motherboard drivers not windows drivers....and i just put this hard drive in its brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom