Urgent! Earbuds!

theryanzhuo

Baseband Member
Hi guys, I'm a guy that's completely crazy about sound. You can call me an audiophile, but I probably don't know jack shoot compared to some of the senior people here. I need earbuds - and I need them fast - I really hate these crap iPhone headphones. My price range is a tight 50-60 dollars, and I've found a few that I've liked, but I'm still very open to suggestions.

Please take a moment to contrast this:
Sennheiser CX 300-II Isolating Earphones - Stereo Earphones
Amazon.com: Sennheiser CX 300B MK II Precision Enhanced Bass Earbuds (Black): Electronics

I think they're the same - correct me if I'm wrong, but the first one, from the website, has 19-21k response, but the second has 42-17k. I have a sharp ear and don't know if I could tell the difference since I really never looked at specs, but why is it different there? That's one of my choices.

A*Star In-Ear Headset

I could probably find some cheaper than 60 dollars, and this is one of my choices.

Razer Moray Gaming Earphones - Gaming & Music Earphones - Razer United States

This one is cheap, but looks pretty damn good.

Some stuff about myself: I game - a lot. A few thousand hours put into one game. I also am a music freak. I cannot stand bad quality music, and it is reallllly important to me. Another thing is I hate hearing outside things when I'm gaming or listening to music, so the Astro's look good for that, but i'm still unsure. I also like to run with music, but that's way down on my list - just a minor plus.

Please make suggestions, tell your thoughts, and help me choose, finally! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom