Unknown Message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus

Daemon Poster
When I get out of the screensaver, I get a window that reads the following:

"exception EZero Divide in module Asmi THFA.dll at 0000252B. Floating point division by zero."

Then, when I hit "ok", another message pops up saying:

"exception EAccessViolation in module VCL35.bpl at 000714C. Access Violation at adress 4130714C in module 'VCL35.bpl'. Read of adress 00A114."

Does anyone know what these mean? I've just started getting these messages.:confused:

Delphi user? I see it alot. I think its part of a packaging installer and distributer after compiling a program. Why its coming up on boot, I dont know... that is, if it IS on boot... the closest thing I've found for THFA is for firefox, and the ASMI probably is ASM1, assembly packing?? dunno.... if you can get to windows try opening firefox or whatever netscape type browser and see what happens.

I had the same errors as you and tracked it down to the 'ASUS PC PROBE' - do you have this on your system? If so, either re-install or go to Add/Remove Programs in your control panel and remove it (i have removed mine). This will stop both errors occurring. Let me know how you get on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom