Ultimate Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I don't think that would be possible. I just checked on newegg and the cheapest 6800GT is $424, which taken out of a $750 budget, that leaves around $325 for everything else. Unless you have some way of getting extra cash, or have some old parts to use, I don't think it's possible. Even if you somehow buy parts with the remaining $350, they won't be powerful enough to fully use the 6800GT.

Yeah I guess I will go with the 9800PRO. Then ill save up and upgrade to the 6800. Damn you budget. Also people, what is a good monitor thats around $300 for gaming. Has to be LCD flat panel.

Thanks for those links, but the Samsung( H O T !!!!!!!) is too expensive for me and the other one is just plain ugly. tigerdirect.com had some ones for like $299.99 for a 17" LCD. Can you tell me if those are any good.

but those are 25ms . . .

you need at least 16ms (preferably 12ms if you're getting a smaller display) to play games without ghosting . . .

or you can get the lcd tv i'll be getting when it comes out . . .

only 8ms 1920x1080 on a 57" display!! haha, but just A LITTLE out of your budget of $300

Also i no this is getting to be a pain, but, can someone give me a case that has a good power that looks cool. I like the Antec one but its too plain for me. I would have taken it but i need something black. Oh and I dont know much about monitors. Ill look at them again. And yeah, ur right that monitor is just a LITTLE BIT more than mine. LOL. I wish i could afford that one. How much is it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom