[UK Only!!!] Win a ZOTAC GTX 480 and/or a Teufel Theatre 100 5.1 Speaker Set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin Man

muffin enthusiast
HEXUS.net - Promo :: Make it a lucky Easter: win big with the latest HEXUS competitions : Page - 1/1

The closing date for the Teufel competition is April 7, whilst the ZOTAC competition will run until April 9. Want to make it an extra special Easter? Enter both competitions to be in with a chance of bagging a prize, and we'll let the lucky winners know shortly after the closing dates.

Terms & Conditions

* The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the respective closing dates
* Competition entries are only applicable via the above-linked official entry forms
* In event of any dispute, the judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
* Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
* The prizes are a Teufel Theatre 100 5.1 speaker set and a ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 graphics card
* HEXUS.net will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date
* In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
* Competitions are open to residents in the UK only, who are over 12 years of age
* Entrants can be assured that no personal details will be re-distributed
* Prize Draws are not open to employees of HEXUS.net and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
* Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions

Teufel Theatre 100 competition - click here to enter!

teufel-theatre-100.jpg

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 competition - click here to enter!

gtx-480-box.jpg

I entered. I could use a new GPU, but I'd probably have to sell it or something, because my PSU probably couldn't handle such a card.

Don't you live in the states vern?

It says it's only open to UK residents

yea..there should be a tag on the thread name :C got me all excited lol...even though the chances of winning something in a public competition posted on the internet is very slim lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom