Tv-pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. because you only have the video connected to the TV. if you want, you can unplug your computer speakers and get the right adapter and then runs those to your TV too.

Can you tell me the adapter, and if I get this adapter will the sound come out the TV or the speakers?

you will have to get whatever adapter that works with whatever you want it to work on. i assume your tv has inputs for audio? then simply get an adapter that has a mini plug that plugs into the back of your comp and on the other end, has rca jacks that will plug into your TV's inputs.

what i did was... i have extra RCA cables and old headphones lying around, so i just spliced the headphone jack witht he RCA cable.

the audio input wires for the TV are exatly the same as the Vid, just a different color, but it doesnt matter witch color u use.

or u could just simply move your pc speakers over so there next to the TV.

jolancer said:
what i did was... i have extra RCA cables and old headphones lying around, so i just spliced the headphone jack witht he RCA cable.

the audio input wires for the TV are exatly the same as the Vid, just a different color, but it doesnt matter witch color u use.

or u could just simply move your pc speakers over so there next to the TV.

What did you mean by spliced? Did you join the headphones and RCA cables together? And when you did this you had sound coming out of the TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom