TV Card vs All-in-Wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

xraider5

Baseband Member
well, i've been meaning to upgrade my geforce4 mx440 128mb for awhile, and i also have been meaning to get a tv card before i head off for college this fall. if i was gonna get a tv card, id get this:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-122-180&depa=0

everyone seems to say that its the best tv card in its price range

now, i was also waiting for the 9600xt to go down in price or the 9800pro, should i just opt for an all-in-wonder?

im concerned about getting the BEST quality picture for my tv card

Dude you will be fine with the 9600xt. IF you wait for it to come down in price. Because 190-200 is a lot.

so you guys think i should just get the tv card i mentioned, and wait for the 9600xt to come down and get that?

or should i opt for the all in wonder? which gives better tv picture?

Your Choice its whatever you have money for. With computers you cant wait around. You will just wait forever!

lol...ok how about answer me this. which of the two will give me better picture quality? (for watching tv that is)

All in wonder can be used as tv card n gaming. Is just that compare will normal AGP card a bit losing only when playing games.
I think the all in wonder card using Philip chipset not bad for good quality tv picture.

If i were you id use the All In Wonder card.Less slots to use up means better air flow :) .Look in the buy sale trade forum on this site .

The tuner is a Philips at least on my 9700 Pro card and there probably the best out there.
The Tuner card by itself probably has the same TV Tuner .
With the 9800 Pro your going to get better performance all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom