Turn that PC into a Supercomputer

Status
Not open for further replies.
g5orbust said:
This combination of processors occured a few months ago in the PS2. The addition of an integrated RF reciever for the DVD player also happened during this very minor update.

Theres a significant difference into the technology being put into the PS3 and what was put in the PS2 bro.

Shit my 1.4 overheats as it is, you'd have to go to antartica and get a wind tunnel to keep this baby cool, and as ekÆsine said its all just giggles and gossip

*PyRo* said:
Shit my 1.4 overheats as it is, you'd have to go to antartica and get a wind tunnel to keep this baby cool, and as ekÆsine said its all just giggles and gossip

LOL, Bro people behind hundred billion dollar companies dont want to taint the companies reputation with petty lies... the microchips are basically a bunch of chips built into one board and they are made a lot more effectively which means they will give off nowhere as much heat... god knows maybe no heat at all... you cant give a 1400 HP engine to a car that doesnt have wheels... theyr bringing everything up to par.

Makaveli_786 i still don't beleive it. Intel and AMD are pc processor makers, that's all they do. you are telling me that Sony, Toshiba and IBM, who of coarse are all well known makers of PC processors , are leaving intel and AMD in the dust?

i saw an episode on X-files where the computer nerds steal a teraflop CPU and put it into their laptop... i didn't beleive that. so Makaveli_786 if you somehow manage to get a hold of a computer built by magical nano robots that can run at these impossible speeds I would beleive you :eek:

seriously i don't beleive the stuff that they put into science fiction magazines. i think i saw nano technology like 5 years ago in popular mechanics. they claim all sorts of things and thats all it is.

Ummm...i heard they scrapped the cell idea for the PS3, because the idea had problems with debugging for all the linked processors or something

Makaveli_786 said:
LOL, Bro people behind hundred billion dollar companies dont want to taint the companies reputation with petty lies...

*cough* ENRON *cough* WorldCom *cough* Martha Stewart *cough*

Just because it's not wise to do, doesn't mean it isn't done.

i skipped all the replys because there was no pics but i just wanted to say.
how much, how much better and
i want to see some pictures!

how can you see pictures of something that doesn't exist? but maybe they have some diagrams for you to look at ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom