Trying to tunnel a power timer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizzaguy

Baseband Member
Hey guyssss :). Just got a query here. I was wondering how I could "tunnel" (not sure about the correct terminology) a power timer. A power timer is a device which cuts off a power supply to something at a selected time . My dad has plugged one into the wall and then plugged the lead into the power timer which turns off the power to the modem at 10:00 at night :(. So I'm wondering if there's any ways in which I could somehow bypass this timer.

I've had a look at it and here are it's specs: "Randall ET002 PRECISION ELECTRONIC TIMESWITCH. Manufactured in U.K. Rating 240V A.C.~50Hz".

This may seem like a weird thread, but apparently I spend too much time on my computer/xbox even though I have a perfectly balanced social life and I play football almost every day? Ahh well. Thanks for reading :).

you cant just unplug the modem from the timer and plug it in to another outlet? if it's locked or some thing than you cant just bash it open? if your dad wont notice.

The timer cuts the power. Nothing you can do. Besides, he obviously has his reasons for doing it. Considering that you are here trying to find a way around it, I'd say he is justified in that.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom