Triple Monitor Setup using Internal Graphics and PCIE card (Win 7)

MvZiC MaN

Beta member
Alright, Ive been searching for the past 2 days non-stop to try and figure this out but I haven't found Anything really about it.

Im completely confused!! I am running a ATI/AMD Radeon HD 7770 Ultra Overclocked Edition
and i have an AMD 760G Chipset

Im running a 32" TV at 1920X1080 from the HDMI port on the Discrete card and a 19" Monitor at 1280X1024 from the DVI also on the Discrete Card. Im trying to use Surroundview to add another 19" 1280X1024 on from my Internal cad.. I have already Enabled surroundview in the BIOS but i Cant get it to Find my 3rd monitor no matter what i do.

I did have everything working 100% perfectly with all 3 screens when i was running Windows 8 (For about 3 months) but now that i went back to Windows 7 its not Finding the 3rd screen again..

When i enable the internal Graphics in the BIOS and then boot into windows i start having Driver Issues.

My GPU is an ATI Radeon HD XFX R7770 Ultra OC Edition
and my Internal Card is the an ATI 760G Chipset

Any help would be More then Apreciated!!

Seems like a driver issue to me. Did you try uninstalling the on-board driver and reinstalling it? Did the computer originally have Windows 8 and you went to Windows 7?

Without the internal graphics being enabled Windows won't see the device or the monitor plugged into it. Follow the above and resolve the driver issue and you'll be able to use all 3 monitors again.

Back
Top Bottom