Trackball???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammud6918

Solid State Member
I hope this is the right spot to ask the question. But I been hearing about trackball? What is trackball? I know or think it has a USB connection right? Or maybe I dunno im confused if anybody can help me define what a trackball is I would be thankful....Suspense is killing me :)

Do you mean a trackball mouse? If that's the case basically you put your whole hand on the thing and the mouse never moves, it simply has a big round ball you spin that moves the cursor

I have them on every computer I have, and boy are they a dream, especially in gaming.

Most of you will be like "how can you play with that...", but I said that too and after 2 weeks of BattleField 1942 and simply CS, I realized trackballl gives you a huge advantage.

You should look into it, but make sure you use Logitech.

i had a logitech trackball mouse, never got used to the thing even after a month, i guess my thumb is just to fat and clunky to use the mouse. they are nice if you get used to them, i would reccomend the logitech to you, but i forget the model.

AND_YOU_ARE said:
Do the logitech trackball mice have the extra buttons like their mice do? Ones that you can program in games?

you can get em with extra buttons, yes. the one i had was a year ago and it had the trackball, two (left and right) clicker buttons, a scrollwheel and one extra button next to the trackball. i'm sure you can get em with more than that though.

Yeah i think you can get the two main, a scroller, and up to three various ones depending on the model. Ive only used track's with the two clickers adn the scroller.

Trackball is for games like "Dora's Backpack Adventure", "Barbie Mermaid Adventure:....etc...

For a real gamer, get a real mouse...

Logitech MX510.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom