Is this too good to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make sure that you pay with Paypal and spend the extra money to make sure that you get your money back no matter what. Because that site is kinda shady, and I have never heard of them.

yeap....i wouldn't buy from it....but...tha's just my paranoia going off.
but still...i'd stick tot he known named websites....
i know i don't mind payin' the extra 10 bucks knowin' that they will deliver with satisfaction

nitestick said:
yeh better paying a bit more for something you can be guaranteed to receive

You can buy from that site and expect what you want. I do not think that they will screw you over. They are VeriSigned, also you can use PayPal's money back guarentee feature to make sure you get your money back no matter what.

I am aware there were a number of DOA cards shipped by XFX a few months ago, however I think that was just a bad batch since I haven't seen many problems with them as of late.

I wouldn't buy an XFX personally, but they are one of the better manufacturers when you compare them to some of the others out there.

Hmm I see the price as $268... maybe you counted a massive shipping too?

Well anyway, I've ordered from them before and got the product as promised. They had the best price on whatever it was, I can't remember.

As a matter of fact, this should clear up any questions:
http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_getreview.php/retid=1092

4.38 out of 5 stars for 800 reviews, that's very good.

gaara said:
I am aware there were a number of DOA cards shipped by XFX a few months ago, however I think that was just a bad batch since I haven't seen many problems with them as of late.

I wouldn't buy an XFX personally, but they are one of the better manufacturers when you compare them to some of the others out there.

XFX are still shipping crummy card's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom