Tiger Direct and NCIX shipping..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumuni

In Runtime
I was wondering. I ordered something from both yesterday. Now, i am wondering, how long does each thing take for me to get? And, after i finish evrything, am i supposed to do something with the emails i get to confirm the process or something?

P.S.-Canadian residence.

Thanks Chris. Again. :D

I was just wondering because on the NCIX under the "track order", there is at the bottom of the page the word "shipping", with a box beside that i can freely checkmark. I got the same thing (the page) in the email with the same thing. I thought maybe i needed to check the box and send a reply to them to ship it or something. :confused:

Heyyo,

Yeah, it takes time, but if you pay extra for express they'll send it in 2 days. Anywho, a 7 day wait ain't life-or-death. Especially with the mail system we have here in Canada, lol.. what I never understood is why does our mail system suck soo much compared to like, England where they have waaaay more people? I remember hearing back in the day I think it was Switzerland used to deliver mail like, twice a day, and that's insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom