tiger direct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4-D Racing

Solid State Member
do any of you guys shop at tigerdirect.com? They have cheap prices but ary they reliable? I was thinking of buying a barebones kit from them. If they are not reliable or have bad products, where else can i go? where do you guys go to but cheap computer stuff?

I heard on another forum that they have one of the poorest reseller ratings. I wouldn't buy from them.

Newegg.com on the other hand have an excellent reputation for customer service and reliablity.

EDIT: Well i found their rating... here's the link for it. Doesn't seem to be that horrible, but still I wouldn't trust buying from them unless it was like a mousepad or a cheap mouse or similar.

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1983.html

uhg.. i personally would only buy from newegg, no matter the cost difference... their RMA support is top of the line.

What about cases? I mean a case is a case. How much can go wrong. as long as i know what im looking for is it ok?

the thing with tigerdirect . . .

alot of their deals are through rebates, which are a hassle, cause even one small mistake means that you dont get your $200 or something . . .

newegg uses rebates rarely . . . and theyre on top of already good prices . . .

actually.. its a place where it shows u websites with cheap prices and expensive prices.. its kinda like a search browser for PC parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom