Thumb Drive Toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentobaku

In Runtime
I am not sure where to post this, so here i go...

I am noticing i am working on friends and familys pc's more and more. I am wanting to put together a thumbdrive toolbox. I was wondering what people thought i should put on it.

ext. Firefox thumbdrive version, cpu-z...

I would like a disk repair tool like checkdisk, and a light formating tool and stuff like that!

Ty

I think i am just gonna make the boot thumb drive, it seems to have everything i could need. The anti-virus and stuff is nice but is constantly updated. But tyvm this helps ALOT

here is the one I use...
I've shared it with someone on this forum before...... I cannot recall who

but anyways.......... link coming in a minute
uploading as I type this

Edit: link http://sharebee.com/2262967a

and programs it includes
2sbo02d.png

2v16a8n.png

108e7tg.png

*Note* Eset detects Combofix as a trojoan

maybe some sort of memtest that can run off of a usb drive? (before boot of course), and I have a wifi password viewer on mine if I have a problem with a clients pc (at their house) so I can pull out my laptop and hop on the wifi without having to wait 30min for the owner to find the paperwork for his router to get the password

EDIT: well I Just noticed clown has it too, WirelessKeyView. Very valuable tool

now if only it would dump the wifi keys and the networks they belong to to a .txt

One that I noticed that isn't listed, is winRar. You can copy it from its default install folder and paste it on a flash drive to run. It thinks its the demo version, but the kind folks at rarlab made the demo unlimited anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom