These new Omegas are AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubuya, would you mind posting your old benchmark scores to have something to compare to? By the way, did you see the new THG videocard guide? Very interesting stuff.

i just downloaded and installed the drivers i cant believe the diference they made i was getting quite a few errors before when closing games but now i dont get any my previous benchmark with 3dmark was 3775 now its 4125 nice also having the functionality to overclock your video card with the drivers is quite cool too

AND_YOU_ARE said:
Are they truly better than ATI drivers? Some people I know dont like them.
I have had massive improvement in everything (Doom3,Farcry, 3dmark05,aquamark.) The only benchmark I did not show an improvement was in 3dmark03. Give them a try, worst come to worst you can just reinstall the ati drivers if you are unhappy.
I checked out other forums, it appears that most people who are getting great improvements are using gfx cards w/ 256ram.

ALrighty, I hope they solve my problems with my video card. I have another thread titled 'strange things with my video card'

please help me if you can.

just try them if you dont like them you can always go back to originals i personly think there ok i been playing joint operations all day and defo noticed a n improvement i can also overclock my card a little more with these drivers

I have seen a 1200+ increase in 3DMark05 from the Omega drivers alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom