Thermaltake Mozart TX Silver Case VE1000SWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
I was poking around the web today an saw this, Has any one got one or seen one? I am looking for a new case ATM for a server i am intending to set up soon do you think that this would be a good choice of case for it? I am not interested in the 7in bay for a screen though I am just going to wall mount one.

Link.

i love that case....i ahve always wanted it but never felt the need to spend that much money on a case. If i did ever get that case, i would definately put a 7 inch flip up monitor in it so i could take my computer with me anywhere and i would have a monitor. I think thats a great idea for overclocking, since the screen is right there on your case.

Thanks for that, but has any one got one I would like to read a review buy a owner rather than just what the reseller has copied from the manufacturer.

It's for a server thats going to be relitivly hidden, so looks are not a issue.

nice case....

but super pricey... but there are a nice Coolermaster Stacker Server cases...

saltynay, I was looking at that one an saw the one this thread is about. I like your one (an i found that sight via a post you made in a thread about a case mgcook is building) can you let me know a little more on it?

what do you wanna know??? Its basically an aluminium box giving it a nice finish, good heat transfer and easy to mod. Superb construction as you would expect from lian-li although I did replace the wheels for some rubber stumps just for noise cancellation an make it a bit more sturdy. erm It really does come with no 3.5" bays but it has enough 5.1/4 to fulfill all your needs and I believe you can even mount a watercooling 3x120mm rad on one column so silence is possible with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom