TheMajorMMX died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the board i would be sending you supports both ddr and pc100/133. its an older ecs board that supports up to an 1800+.
you still want it? now you dont even have to get ram. just pay for the shipping and its your free computer w/ a 1500+!

guys i was not able to get the tualatin today since i didn't check that the computer show was in MA, the computer show will be in NJ next week so i'll get it then

TheMajor, I suggest the computer P.P. Mguire is offering will be the best, i also suggest that if it does have DDR you take out that ECS board and install an Abit AI7 it is a cheap Socket A and it is one of the best out there. It has uGuru and you probably could pus that 1800+ to like 2400+ since it will beunlocked

cool.. I will make myself a list with parts you guys are offering and maybe you can send it to eachother? would make it cheaper right?

and how does the shipping/payment work? can you send it so I have to pay money to my post office? how is that called, and how does it work?

or maybe its better if everybody send seperate, so u are all sure u get ur money

i have to know for sure how much it will cost cause I have a limited budget

you just send me money to my mail and to prove you i got both ill scan it and put it on the site. The ecs can run eiterh ddr OR sdram 100/133. you can use either or on the same board. so if you do get ddr then you can go to using it instead of the sdram and not buy a new mobo.

I think COD (collect on delivery) is better, so you know for sure you get it... I don't know how to send money to your mail, we don't use it over here, but I could look that up.

lazerman said:
Why don't you sign up for paypal? I twould be much easier and safer then sending through the mail... www.paypal.com . It's free and is very quick.

STOP SPAMMING FOR PAYPAL! Just kidding dude :) I think it's funny because it sounds like an advertisement. I totally agree with your recommendation though.

i dont want to register. major ill give you my address and you could fedex it or something. or i can have them give you the bill for paying the shipping. you want me to scan the borad and cpu so you can look at it before you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom