Text lagging .. need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstar3661

Solid State Member
Well the title basically explains it my text has been lagging, as if my FPS on my pc was low which i definitely know that isnt the problem. this happens anywhere wherever i can type, games, wordpad, note pad here you name it.. i tried restarting the computer still doesnt resolve my issue so if you have any suggestions or any ideas why that would be appreciated .. thanks; :nerd:

Do a defrag, virus and spyware scans, update drivers, clean up old files, do all those kind of things and it will speed up ya comp, what are your specs by the way?

Processor: Amd Athlon 64 x2 Dual 4000+
Mobo: Acer em61sm ... i guess lol
Ram: 1gig ddr2
Vid card: nvdia geforce 6100

guess thats all i need to write down if you need more info tell me

---- Id also liek to add that sometimes my text doesnt even "lag" sometimes and it works 100% fine but most of the time it dont.. like last night i fixed it by shtutting pc off and unplugging and re plugging in the keyboard did the same when i got home today though didnt work so..

Trojan Remover This was the only thing it had found suspicious
Value Name: Windows Update
Value Data: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Glider 1.5.3.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Glider 1.5.3.exe
-HS- 11363122 bytes
Created: 8/4/2004
Modified: 8/4/2004
Company:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Glider 1.5.3.exe appears to contain: SUSPICIOUS.ENTRY
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Glider 1.5.3.exe - this registry value has been removed [no action requested on file]
did a search with vundo fix, and defragged, searched with avg pro and nothing

Was talking to an old friend that i havent talked to in a while, the only thing he can think of is because my text isnt being buffered right or something, he said when i type it all gets put into a buffer before it appears on the screen.. but he doesnt know why it would do that or how to fix it so maybe one of you do if you have any solution please... tell me haha this is annoying

****, i know what it is now! i checked in my services and that glider.exe thign was still running even though i deleted it.. now my text is like not lagging so i fixed taht but now to get rid of it.. ive scanned multiple times with different things and deleted it and it stills comes back.. **** lol so yeah

Go to Best Buy or some computer store and buy Trend Micro PC-Cillin 2008 install and scan and opt to remove the spyware/harmful programs detected.

Funny fact: Norton doesn't even use their product for security they use Trend Micro PC-Cillin to protect their company computers. Maybe this is why Norton sucks because their depressed about how badly their product sucks compared to Trend Micros.

ah well luckily for me i have that software on a disc of mine somewhere its a drivers and utilities disk but also has that on it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom