Testing Antec 900 Case fans question

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnageX

Private Joker,
Staff member
Well,I just got my Antec 900 case (yay =D) for my new build. I won't be getting my other components for a while, but I wanted to test my case's fans/LED's to make sure that they work. I have a spare PSU, so would I be able to just use a paperclip from the green wire to a ground wire on the 24-pin mobo connector? Would the fans be enough load for the PSU, or should I hook up a cd-rom drive for a load on the PSU as well? Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

I do this, to test out the airflow of my fans. You can just connect the fans themselves. It's enough load for the PSU.

Ah, ok. Just wanted to make sure that it'd be enough. I figured so, but figured I'd ask xD. Thanks b1g, appreciate it =).

Woo, hooked it all up/tested the fans...and they work great! I tried 'em on all 3 settings each, and they put out quite a bit of air even on Low. I think I'll really enjoy that case when I finally get my build done =D.

Which is why I chose the 900 =P. May also add another 120mm for the side vent, since there's a hold for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom