Test your geek knowledge: PCIQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the full test. 56/60. I think I might have missed the one that asked what type of slot the latest video card would be inserted into, because PCIe was not an option, so I chose none of the above, however I think that the test may have been written when there was no PCIe :D

Nubius said:
well...all the hardware questions I could easily get, but when it comes down to the networking questions I have no clue, I simply know about hardware and overclocking, not crap like differences between POP email and IMAP emails

16/25

Yea, I suck with anything Software too. I couldn't tell the diff between NTFS and FAT32, lol. And none of that e-mail and networking stuff. I just realized, I put PCI for where the latest video card would go into, lol. I was thinking PCIe and I saw PCI...bah who gives a crap.

14/25 :classic:

bradybnmci said:
I wish it told us what question(s) we miss.

Me too. I only got 19/25.

I know nothing about PDA's or RAID type crap. I swear some of them where trick questions. :angry:

Oh yeah.... I was gonna post this along with my score, but I forgot... so here it is:

I could have had every question right... but I didn't cheat and just google for the asnwers. :p

I say people should post their time as well.

I took 4min and 37sec to complete my test. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom