A+ test

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBMan

Daemon Poster
So i'm goin for A+ this friday, and was wondering, what do i need to know about laser printers?

Yes, Printers and Laser printers are like 15% of the test, If I remember correctly.

Doesn't sound like you studied to hard. GL anyways.

uh wtf...how does me asking about printers make u think i didnt study. most of this stuff isn't too hard. The printers just get me, i don't do a lot with printers, however i do troubleshoot computers every day and know most of the ins and outs of 2000, xp and 98.

IBMan said:
uh wtf...how does me asking about printers make u think i didnt study. most of this stuff isn't too hard. The printers just get me, i don't do a lot with printers, however i do troubleshoot computers every day and know most of the ins and outs of 2000, xp and 98.

I wasn't trying to insult you in any way, But if you looked at the requirements of the test and the A+ Objectives you would see that Printers and Laser printers are a considerable part of the test.
I am also not saying your bad at what you do, I just thought you didn't look into the test as much as you should have.

Bottom line is that if you want the best chance of passing both tests, read up on the A+ Objectives and study study study...

You need to know the general process the printer takes from picking up the paper, to going through the fuser and the toner sticking to it etc...

Know the terminology. They dont ask many questions on it. I think i had maybe 4 or 5 out of 80 questions on that topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom