Temps....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
What are good temperatures for components to run at? Here's what my Nvidia Monitor is saying my temps are right now.

CPU 46*C
System 34*C
GPU 54*C

Are those temps normal?

they sound normal yes. what components u got? like cpu, motherboard and graphics card?

aj2003 said:
they sound normal yes. what components u got? like cpu, motherboard and graphics card?

I've got as follows:

ASUS SLI Delux mobo
6800 Ultra
AMD 64 FX-55

sounds fine, i dont know how hot the fx55 runs but i im guessing about that. is that using stock cooling?

ok. u could easily improve that cpu temp with an aftermarket cooler like the zalman 7700Cu or the thermalright xp120 or xp90c. they should all drop ur temps down by about 10C then u woul dbe able to overclock upto about 2.8i think. not that u need it like, but why not? ;)

Yea them tempeartures look real sexy. If you overclocked then then they would still be a litlle bit hot but if you add good cooling or even water cooling then they should go back down to real cool like they are now.

Nice system btw.

Thanks alot guys. I havent thought about overclocking, but maybe in the future. Right now my goal is to make sure this comp stays working good and stable. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom