Temperature Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanker

Banned
My friend who is also making a similar computer as mine told me that he found a $12 temperature monitor that lets him know the temperature inside the CPU at all times. I haven't been able to contact him since, so you guys know such a product?

On the same topic; What do you guys use to check the temp of your chips/mobos/etc.

Wow, awesome. But I'm concerned if these will only work with Intel CPUs, I'm getting a Athlon 64 3200+

EDIT: Ok Shumway, thx.

I can't find 3 of my mobos on Motherboard Monitor 5, lol. And somehow the motherboard in my 4 year-old HP Pavilion 7940 doesn't exist anymore 0_0

Jerry, thanks a lot for showing me this program, it identified everything on my PC 100% correctly (motherboard, etc.). It also told me what my motherboard is (Its 4 years old and I was 11 years old when we bought it, so I didn't exactly rememeber).

Now, one last favor please; I'm having trouble locating the place where it says the temperature...could you direct me to it?

COMPUTER > SENSOR easy as that...glad u like it..i heard of it from tech-forums as well ..hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom