Television on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone.

I will try those things and then get back to all of you.

By the way, I am not getting any email notification of your replies. I have the "Email Notification" checked. Do I need to do something else. I had to find my own post through searches. Oh well.

Also, for the one that comes with the remote, can I use that with only the computer? I mean it doesn't have anything that could receive the signal, or does it? Am I missing something?

Thanks again.

One other thing, and I know this will sound very rookyish, but oh well.

I have a Compaq, so will I be able to plug that part "PC Chips PCI TV/FM Tuner Capture Card, REMOTE -RETAIL," into my Compaq? Somewhere along the road, someone told me to never buy Compawq or HP because you have to get Compaw or HP specific parts, or cards, or etc.

:)

Forget the question about the remote. It comes with a signal receiver. I can see it in the picture.

you should be able to install it as long as your MOBO will support it (i assume it is an AGP card)

err before you set up a splitter for your cable connection, ask the ISP if it will be okay, i had tons of problems regarding speed when i hooked up my tv and cable modem on a splitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom