telephone reception

Status
Not open for further replies.
show me a telephone that uses that frequency. I looked at Walmart yesterday while buying a $10 900-mhz and i didn't see one.

This 5.8Ghz was analog, could that be why the reception crapped out?

My parents phone is a 5.8Ghz Digital Gigarange and sounds clear from anywhere in the house.

I have a cellphone with the cheapest plan. I rarely use it anyways. I am always at home and need a good quality phone. I've bought too many crappy models.

talldude123 said:
There is no such thing as 4.8Ghz.

I think all there is for frequencies are 25-channel (450Mhz), 900Mhz, 2.4Ghz, and 5.8Ghz.

UWB(Ultra Wide Band) technology allows over 500MHz wide spectrum frequency communication band without cross-talk interference within 10 meters in speeds up to hundreds of Mbps. The new frequency channels announced by MIC are 3.1~4.8GHz(Low Band) and 7.2~10.2GHz(High Band) can be used in both indoor and outdoor without any separate communication permits.

The UWB can allow from 100 to 200 times faster transmissions than current Bluetooth technology(1Mbps). For instance, a 2-hour length video file from cell phone to another is possible within 10-meter distance. In addition, viewing wireless camcorder video recordings on digital TV and wireless data transfers to PC is possible with the UWB chip implant USB devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom