Technology Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pride

Beta member
Hey guys, first of all I'm sorry if this is not where this thread belongs, I just couldn't find a place where this should go.

Anyway, my question.

Is there a piece of Technology (software, computer hardware, telephones, printers etc), that has been released within the last 12 months, that has had something better than it released (by the same company) within that 12 month period?

An example would be..

*FAKE EXAMPLE* iPhone 1 released March 3 2010 - iPhone 2 released December 9 2010.

Also, this has to be for the AUSTRALIAN market...

I've searched and searched and searched... and the only thing I could think of that even comes CLOSE to answering this question is the iPad and iPad 2... but since the iPad 2 hasn't had an official release date for Aus yet, I can't exactly use that..

I need 5 pieces of technology that this applies to and it has to be Australian.

I would love some help on this, as I can't find/think of anything...

Thanks guys..

Tech-Forums is here for informative purposes only. We are not here to help bypass, or otherwise negate, security or any other measures put in place by a Employer, School or Parent. We are not here to do your school work for you either. We will help explain results or help you to find information to get results but we will not flat out give answers to homework or school work questions. School is for learning. Getting the answers handed to you is not going to help anyone in the end. Any topic of such matter will be instantly closed.

Sorry but this seems way to much like a school question. We are not going to do it for you. It is right in our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom