Tech job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
i have a question to those that work at computer shops that build and repair. I just wanted to know what are some common thing you use software,tools,hardware and stuff. And how do you connect 1 computer that down to one that you can see the diagonastals on.

You don't have to work at a computer shop to know what to use. You use antistatic wrist band, a screwdriver, a credit card, and that about covers it.

For hardware, umm you use a motherboard, processor, video card, hard drive, you know?!?

Software, windows, some anti-spyware stuff, anti-virus, games, chat clients, eh?!?

yes i know that the reason y im asking is a friend that doesnt know crap ask me to put this on the forum. He getting a tech job at a shop and hes dum with computer's im better then he is i just put this on here so he can see it hes right next to me reading what you guys are posting. All the stuff your putting i told him but he doesnt listen.

I don't think either of you is cut out for building computers. GL in other career pursuits.

dude im still learning, noone can just pick up a tool and fix a computer. It took me time to learn and stuff i know im not the greatest and stuff but im still learn. I never said that i was great at it.

Dark_Sniper* said:
dude im still learning, noone can just pick up a tool and fix a computer. It took me time to learn and stuff i know im not the greatest and stuff but im still learn. I never said that i was great at it.

I have this amazing ability to pickup a tool and fix almost everything

This DOES NOT include distrubuter caps...

Honestly, if he doesnt know this question, he really shouldnt be around PC's, it's better to have good careers in the past, and not getting fired for ruining someone's PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom