System Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not everyday that you hear about panties being digitally enhanced. :)

Wow you must be some lonly guys. You do know you can goto you local walmart store and pickup some panties! yes they actualy sell them there!! OK any way this thread is funny and yes if you want to know they are panites!!! the washer and dryer are right outside my computer room there and my wife was doing laundry. Ok now the case of the mystery panties has been solved. Here are some bench marks!

this is with No Over Clocking

3dmark03 11350
3dmark05 4530

This system flies by far the best one I have ever built but then again the newest ones always are!

PizzatheHut06 said:
Braingoo, will you be overclocking?

Only if i can find a game that does not play well and then maybe but that shoudl be a while form now.

I see over clocking as only a way to make your games play better not to get better scores these are some excelent scores already I see no need to risk further hardware damage to get better ones.

AND_YOU_ARE said:
How quiet does your system run?

While with all those fans its never dead silent wich i never expectedit to be all my fans are controled by my 2 fan controlers.

So I would have to say it has 3 settings

quite hum all set to Minimum speed

Slight Purr all set to Half Speed (where I usualy keep it!)

and Mighty roar! (all set to Max While not super loud it could definatly get on your nerves after a while.)

The Venus 12 fan is quite loud at full speed but I can sit and watch my CPU temp drop from about 37C to 30C when its on High!

With all at half speed I run about

37c on the CPU
and about
28c on the mother board
So all is quite cool and stable

the NV silencer is controled by the Video card and is almost dead silent even when running at max speed so its pretty negligable and seems to keep the main board cool as well.

When building my system, i stayed away from the rounded cables for the drives and such, its harder to tuck them away behind drive chages and the mobo. I still have excelent air flow. I see yours are kinda all over. But I like how your hd cages are. I am looking for a case like that. With out the designs on the front and such.

AND_YOU_ARE said:
When building my system, i stayed away from the rounded cables for the drives and such, its harder to tuck them away behind drive chages and the mobo. I still have excelent air flow. I see yours are kinda all over. But I like how your hd cages are. I am looking for a case like that. With out the designs on the front and such.

I know what you mean I think I may go back to the flat cabels at leas for the Floopy Drive I go the rounded ones because I thought they would look cool and they do bu they are realy to big fo my case. I have some nice flat black cables that came with my MB and I think I may wrap the power supply calbes with red electrical tape to keep them in with my whole red / black theme I think that might make the whole thing look alot neater.

as for a case with the dries alligned like that without all teh designes check this one out.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=11-133-142&DEPA=0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom