Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yöda

Solid State Member
i moved hardware from one case into another and the monitor is suddenly not responding
its plugged in and it worked before but not it says "no signal input" i know the motherboard is good and all the other stuff. the only thing different that i did was add another floppy so that now i have two. thats the only difference and i have tried two different monitors and it does the same thing
any suggestions on wut it may be or ways to solve it?

ps. i also tried a video card...that didn't work either

Try a new or different video card. It seems that it would be diseffective after the change, because you dont get any bios beeps. So try a newe video card and see if thats the problem.

i've tried 2 video cards, 3 cords, 2 monitors, and thats not including the video port in the motherboard

i agree, if you have tried another monitor then it is most likely your video card. let me ask you this... does your motherboard have onboard video.
do you have another video card installed
do you see the post screen or the bios splash screen at all

also might want to check your connections. if you have onboard video try removing the video card and using the onboard video see if it comes up that way.

ok, we posted about the same time... have you tried the onboard video only, without another card installed...?
and are you sure the pc is booting up?

yes i am getting the sounds from the bios booting up and the hard drive somewut... it's kinda silent cuz i have 4 fans in there

Maybe its the agp slot on your mobo. I had a mobo with a defective agp slot out of the box. Everything else worked, no bios beeps, just the no signal message.

Try a new mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom