Sweet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice9

In Runtime
I finally have enough money and my dad is taking me tomorrow to get the computer parts I need or at least the ones I can get for a good price without ordering from newegg which looks to be almost all of them so far with some of them being a 10 dollar difference. Frys electronics has some deals and a lot of there prices are decent.

GameGURU said:
He is obviously happy that he is getting his new computer stuff. F00! :p

ha yep! this computer should be failry awesome... not the best, but I don't need all the top of the line stuff anyways :)

yea iv heard good things about Frys, but iv never seen the store b4 cause there not located anywere near me.

u may wont to make shur and see if there cheaper on newegg though, cause if newegg isnt located in your state, thy dont charge any sales tax, and most of there big ticket items are free shipping.

jolancer said:
yea iv heard good things about Frys, but iv never seen the store b4 cause there not located anywere near me.

u may wont to make shur and see if there cheaper on newegg though, cause if newegg isnt located in your state, thy dont charge any sales tax, and most of there big ticket items are free shipping.

yeah i've priced everything there and some stuff from amazon.com which is all free shipping and I am gonna compare with the prices at fry's. Although 5-10 bucks more on something may be worth it just so i don't have to wait haha... im so impatient:p

yup, pointless, unless he's asking whether Fry's is worth it (which by the way is my favorite store.)

jaknlisa619 said:
yup, pointless, unless he's asking whether Fry's is worth it (which by the way is my favorite store.)

yeah... maybe i was asking that lol...:p anyways I just got everythin except the dvd burner and keyboard and mouse which I am getting at a place caled PC club tomorrow. Fry's didn't have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom