Suspense Is Killing Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter-Strike

Daemon Poster
Ok has anyone ever ordered a whole list of parts for a build and had to sit for 3 days waiting anxiously for it? Ugh jeez time is going to go by so slow!

They are going to process the order on Monday with Rush shipping and I got UPS Next Day, so I should have it by Tuesday.

Here is what I got:

Gigabyte GA-K8NSC 939 ATX Motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 Venice 3000+ 939
1GB (2x512MB) PQI Turbo PC3200 RAM DDR400
AOpen 6600GT 500/900 AGP 8x 128MB
LITE-ON 16x DVD-ROM 48x CD-ROM IDE Drive
2x Rosewill 80mm Case Fans
Windows XP Home w/ SP2

Total came to $620.17 w/ Next Day and Rush, not bad.

I already have a Case and PSU waiting, along w/ a 80GB Maxtor HD. What do you guys think? God I can't wait to get this!

You're getting it off easy, I didnt have that much money, so I had to buy the parts while they were on sale and then wait til I had all the parts to build it!

Of course, if you've been looking at some other threads, I'm having a hell of a time figuring out how the hell to cool my damn machine!

Any help is appreciated... http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66557

Seriously dude, three days go buy in no time, lol. My HD was the last to come since I ordered that off of Tigerdirect. I still can't get it to work and its been one week and a day since the first parts came.

Thanks, and it will go by fast seeing as I have to do my summer assignment before school starts, damn reports... -_-

3 days?!
Ha, how bout 4 months. The first thing I got was the case for my birthday, bought everything week by week as the $$ came in, and the video card was the last thing....
It came dead, So I had to RMA it for a week and a half
I've learned to deal with computer anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom