Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
flash cards are what you use in mp3 players, cameras, palmpilots and things of that nature. Any newer device has a firewire or usb port on it. The processor you selected has the winchester core, your processor will run at 28c. Heat isnt an issue. Zip drives are used to move files from one location to another.. Email is more efficient. It's saturday, nasty out and im stuck inside.. lighten up a little

Ph4nt0m said:
I can honestly say in the last three to four years, I might have used my floppy drive once or at very most twice so I guess that would be a "no" as to if I need to purchase and install on

Floppies are only 8 or 9 dollars on newegg, so if you decide to purchase one, it won't set you back very much.

..I have unzipped files before but I wasnt aware that there was actually a "zip drive".

A zip disk is sort of like a floppy disk except it can hold WAY more information. You shouldn't need one of those if you don't have one now.

The modem I assume is used for dial-up connections, but I've had DSL for over a year now and I dont intend on going back.

If you're using DSL, you have no need for a modem unless you plan on going back to dial-up.

I'm mainly concerned about the flash media reader/writer as it sounds important...

Like senseless said, flash media are the cards used in digital cameras or mp3 players. Those can always be connected through your USB ports, so you shouldn't need a flas media reader/writer.

...and the cooling fan because I dont want my PC to overheat.

senseless is right again. The winchester CPU cores (which yours is) run very cool, so that should not be an issue at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom