Suggest a good NoteBook

Status
Not open for further replies.

demiphonic

Solid State Member
Hey, People
So.......... Need a good Notebook to see what still pics I took while on location. (I'm going to buy a Canon EOS-1Ds camera that supports IEEE 1394 (4 pin firewire) only.) The Notebook should have at least a 12" screen, good resolution, at least 20GB & on the lighter side, (price no object, just let me know how much.) I'll prefer you pic out a newer model for me (no more than 3 yrs old, if so much) Thanks a lot People! Look foward to hearing your comments..........
demiphonic:)

Apple Ibook is the best option for your situation IMHO.

Has all that and more, and The model that would suit you can be had for probably under $1000

I would suggest a Sony VAIO Notebook. They are designed for multimedia work and have built-in firewire and more! They are very reliable.

Hey! Thanks! ....Do you know I thought of the same 2 Notebooks!! they are so sleek!, with tons of features! (not that i need all, lol) You'll must have read my mind.
I LOVE the Ibooks, Powerbooks etc. .I'm only staying away from them because I like my 'windows' & have Photoshop, Illustrator, & 4 others by Adobe, for Windows only. ........so I was looking at a substutite (for macs) & came across the VAIOs. I may settel on the Vaio but if someone else has suggestions I'll listen.
By the way, thanks for the 'heads up' "chalk" ....read the article, ....& it's not that bad, so I'm not worried.
Thanks again all :)

..By the way, How do you get those cool pics by your name? lol..

Already?! You don''t mess around! Yeah, the article was no biggie.

...I want one *sniff*

Wait!! you mean the NoteBook!!??? HAA...... No not yet! lol, I meant I got the cool pic. ...See! :( now I'm sad too. lol, Don't worry, we'll get ours in time......... (.....I can see it now.........:) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom